Cosalt Coaster 36 x 12 ft / 3 Bedrooms
- Features & Options
- General Information
- Vehicle Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- FREE Delivery Within 150 Miles
- Gas Fire
- Pitched Roof
Exterior, Glazing & Heating
In fantastic condition and only 10 ft wide with a pitched roof, dark-coloured metal window frames, single glazing and two doors.
This caravan benefits from the warmth provided by a gas fire and wall-mounted electric panel heaters.
Lounge / Dining Areas
This 3-bedroom caravan has well-designed layout. The living room has ample, comfortable seating, a gas fire and with the dining area (soft, fixed seating + two stools and a table) situated opposite and although there is an open-plan layout, an attractive arch feature marks out a soft boundary between the living room and kitchen.
The kitchen, which is split either side of the caravan and inset on one side to allow space for the bathroom, has plenty of worktop space, a white sink, a fridge and a gas cooker with a smoked glass cover.
The door from the kitchen leads to a compact, carpeted hallway with access to the 2nd exterior door, the bathroom, and the 3 bedrooms.
Family Sized Main Bathroom
The spacious main bathroom has a tidy lino floor for ease of cleaning and a light-coloured, clean sink, shower and WC.
Two Twin Bedrooms
Two twin bedrooms make this a caravan an option for family accommodation. Classic twin bedroom size and layout with twin beds, a wall mounted, sturdy headboard with handy central shelf, and additional cupboard storage.
Comfy double bed with fixed, upholstered headboard, fixed over-bed storage/display shelf, wall-fixed bedside tables, wall-mounted electric panel heater, and plenty of valuable storage space in a tall, 3-door wardrobe and 4 drawers. The drawers are part of a handy dressing area which incorporates a dressing table, stool, desk with mirror over, power and shaver points, and a wall-mounted mirror.
Great reasons to buy this caravan include:
- A quality, classic caravan that has been checked and cleaned throughout.
- We arrange delivery for you.
- FREE delivery within 150 miles!
- ‘Buy back’ means that if you need this caravan for accommodation during a self-build project you have the peace of mind of knowing that we’ll buy it back and take the caravan away when the project’s over (subject to some conditions), thereby saving you money on other temporary accommodation options and saving you the considerable challenge of trying to sell and move a caravan privately.
- You are buying from a trusted, reputable and long-established company that can offer you the expert advice and the great level of service that you’re looking for.